Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Trish Doller's WHERE THE STARS STILL SHINE

You know that author I'm super fangirly over? Trish Doller? Something Like Normal? Yeah. You know her, right?? (If you don't, I will probably hunt you down and read Something Like Normal out loud to you.)

So her new book, Where The Stars Still Shine, comes out in May and I'm starting to get super excited about it. I won a sneak peek contest to read the first chapter--and you guys, IT'S SOOOO GOOD. Really good. Oh-my-God-please-can-I-one-day-write-like-this good.

So here's the cover. Because, you know. It's super gorgeous and I can't wait to read it and have more reasons to threaten people to read Trish's work (*ahem* Aaron.)

PS- Trish, I am officially giving you your own label because I blog about you too much and it took me 10 minutes to find all the links.


2 comments:

  1. So looking forward to this one! I took a slight left-turn this week because I got absorbed in a book about Apple, but will be back on Trish's book tonight. I love Travis already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't see me, Jessica. But I am shaking my fist in anger at you. READ!! :)

      All kidding aside, I'm so glad you love Travis. He's such a wonderful MC! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...