Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently Reading - February 2013

My January reading game plan was fairly on. Not only did I burn my way through Jennifer Echols' ENDLESS SUMMER and the fabulous Jodi Meadows' ASUNDER, but I also read Cora Carmack's LOSING IT (omg, HOT!) and Katie McGarry's PUSHING THE LIMITS (*flail* new favorite!)

So this month, I'm reading...


Michelle Hodkin's THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER: Okay, I'm on board. I've been holding onto this one for far too long, and I really, really want to read it. I have a feeling I'm going to love this whole series.

Elizabeth LaBan's THE TRAGEDY PAPER: I waited until this month because some of us at the Strothman Agency wanted to read it together for our impromptu book club. However, I am so super excited to read this one (finally!).

Huntley Fitzpatrick's MY LIFE NEXT DOOR: I've had this book on the top of my TBR forever, and *hint, hint* she'll be making an appearance on my blog soon. I'm super excited about this one because it's come up as a reco for summer romance, and I love summer romance!


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Valerie has read 3 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read My Life Next Door, but I LOVE The Tragedy Paper and Mara Dyer! Hope you do, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read them! I started The Tragedy Paper and am really enjoying it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...