Join us by posting your updated goals on your blog, and linking up with the widget on any of the hosts' blogs posted every Monday morning.
1. How I did on last week’s goals: One thing this writing intensive is teaching me is how to set attainable goals. I realize I've been setting my goals too broad and not really making as much progress as I want. Soooo....
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Spend every morning (M-F) working on my revision 9-12.
- Set aside time every afternoon/evening for more writing time (TBD).
- Hit the gym 5x this week.
- Attend 1 yoga class (my first!).
- Finish reading Bone Gap.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised: Overall, I've been feeling like my progress is not enough. There's never enough time or I'm feeling spread too thin. I think these new goals are going to help, and I'm excited to see where I am next week.