Join us by posting your updated goals on your blog, and linking up with the widget on any of the hosts' blogs posted every Monday morning.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- Finish this revision. I'm ready to turn this puppy in. √ Done! *cheers*
- Hit the gym 4x this week. X - 3X
- Attend 2 yoga classes. √ - 3 classes!
- Read one book. I have The Boleyn Wife and The Poisonwood Bible on my stack--so either one of those. √ I finished the Boleyn Wife
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Write 5K words. I'm super excited to start my new summer project!
- Hit the gym 4x.
- Attend 2 yoga classes.
- Read Sarah Dessen's Saint Anything (I started over the weekend and it's sooo good).
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised: Finished! :D
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: Continuing. There's something about finishing a huge revision or crossing a finish line that makes me want to collapse. For me, that's only going to make it harder to start back up again. I'm a fan of giving myself some breathing space before I dive back in, but not taking an actual "break."
5. Something I love about my WiP: That it's a fresh start. With the manuscript I just finished revising, I'd been working on it for a year and three months. As much as I love the story, I'm ready to go hang out with some new characters.