Join us by posting your updated goals on your blog, and linking up with the widget on any of the hosts' blogs posted every Monday morning.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- Spend every morning (M-F) working on my revision 9-12. √
- Set aside time every afternoon/evening for more writing time (TBD). √
- Hit the gym 5x this week. √- 4x, but I'm okay with that.
- Attend 1 yoga class (my first!). √
- Finish reading Bone Gap. √
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Finish this revision. I'm ready to turn this puppy in.
- Hit the gym 4x this week.
- Attend 2 yoga classes.
- Read one book. I have The Boleyn Wife and The Poisonwood Bible on my stack--so either one of those.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised: "Finish line"--this revision is almost there...almost there...almost there.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: No big challenges. I've definitely found a groove and am working pretty steadily. I'm predicting that I'm going to basically stay in yoga clothes all week and eat cereal straight from the box so I can get this revision done.
5. Something I love about my WiP: That each revision makes the story deeper and richer. This is the hardest book I've ever written, but I my plotting skills have gotten tighter and my storytelling has definitely leveled up.