Friday, June 28, 2013

Currently Reading - July 2013

After much deliberation, THESE are the books that are getting an all expenses paid vacation to Key West. There they will enjoy a gorgeous view of the Atlantic Ocean, sand between their pages, and sunblock smears across their covers.


  • Sarah Dessen's LOCK & KEY
  • Deb Caletti's THE STORY OF US
  • Trish Doller's WHERE THE STARS STILL SHINE (yes, I already read it and it's *that* good that I want a second read already)
  • Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT
  • Sara Zarr's THE LUCY VARIATIONS
Happy July Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love Caletti. I also love Sarah Dessen but I am REALLY picky about her books- it seems like I LOOOOOVE her old stuff and find her newer stuff boring and recycled. Maybe I need to stop trying to read/love her and just let my Dessen love be for her older books (Dreamland, That Summer, This Lullaby, Someone Like You, The Truth about Forever, Just Listen...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Listen is my favorite Sarah Dessen book! Lock and Key is a close second (and why I'm taking it for a re-read on vacation).

      I haven't read much from Deb Caletti. Which of hers is your favorite?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...