Her answers are below in bold. Let us know what makes Zoraida like you in the comments.
Zoraida on Writing
- My favorite type of scene/character/setting to write is quirky.
- No matter how long I've been writing, I still have issues with love.
- A typical comment from my critique partner is WHY?!
- The book I wished I wrote is WHITE CAT.
Zoraida on Getting Published
- If my agent really knew how crazy I was, she would find out she already knows, and yet she still keeps me around!
- The craziest thought I've ever had while writing is "How do I blow shit up underwater?"
- When I got "The Call," my first thought was "Really?"
- When I saw my book sale in Publishers Marketplace, I smiled like the Joker.
- If I weren't a writer, I'd probably be Indiana Jones.
- (not so) Secretly, I'm terrified of falling.
- My secret boyfriend is DAVID BOUDIA.
- Sometimes, when no one is around, I DANCE.
Zoraida Córdova was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador. She made her way up north and now works in the glittering New York City nightlife. She likes shiny things like Christmas, merdudes, and the skyline at night.