So to recap, last month I read:
- TIGER LILY (Omg, swoon. Hardcore. Loved this book!)
- EVERNEATH (did not expect to like something based on greek myth that much. Team Jack!)
- And I'm finishing up NOBODY BUT US now (which I love, love, love. It's a modern day YA Bonnie and Clyde)
- DARE YOU TO: McGary's companion novel to PUSHING THE LIMITS
- THINGS I CAN'T FORGET: Swooooon! Review will be up tomorrow
- WAIT FOR YOU: Cam is super cute and this story is super hot. I just had issues with the ending
- HOW I LOST YOU: Really awesome story and my first Janet Gurtler book. I can't wait to read more of hers
- THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND ME: My first Amanda Grace book, and let's just say I'm a HUGE fan now
So here's what I have in the stack for the rest of May into June:
I'm hoping to finally read some mermaid stories, so I have Anna Bank's OF POSEIDON, Sarah Porter's LOST VOICES, and Elizabeth Fama's MONSTROUS BEAUTY. Also, I went to this awesome signing here in Philadelphia last week and picked up Sara Zarr's new book, THE LUCY VARIATIONS, and Jennifer E. Smith's THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE.
So that's what I'm reading this month. What about you?