Monday, April 25, 2016

April Check In


What I'm Writing



What I'm Reading



I'm finally getting to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone after everyone I've ever encountered has raved of this book. I'm, like, 40% of the way through and am NOT disappointed!


What I'm Listening To


In a super pop mood this week!


What I've Been Up To

Puppy wrangling and writing--mostly with Lucy at my feet. Hopefully with the weather warming up, I'll get a chance to do more than just work!

A photo posted by Valerie Cole ❤️ (@valeriecoleya) on


What Lucy Has Been Up To

Getting into trouble! Mostly because she's starting to get comfortable and feels at home, which makes me happy. This morning she discovered how to unroll the toilet paper--what a fun game (for her)!




A photo posted by Valerie Cole ❤️ (@valeriecoleya) on

1 comment:

  1. Writing a ma personal statement is difficult. There is both a science and an art behind writing a good personal statement and the worst thing is that it’s pretty much the only thing that is going to separate you from all the other candidates.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...