I read a lot in March, and was really excited to cross off a few titles I've had on my list forever.
- And We Stay was really cool in how it used Emily Dickinson and poetry to parallel the main character's grief.
- Tell the Wolves I'm Home was also a great literary read about a teenage girl's grief after her uncle dies of AIDs.
- Devoted examined a girl's faith after she left her Quiverfull religion.
- The Murk was a terrifying middle grade that takes readers into the depths of the Okefenokee swamp.
- Watch the Sky asked how blindly you'd believe everything you've been told.
Up on deck for April, I have:
- The Good Girl, which hooked me right away. I've already devoured 1/3 of it last night.
- I was so excited to get The Devil You Know. I'm a total Trish Doller fangirl and have been waiting for this book foreverrr!
- And I'm really excited to have Girl in a Band on my Kindle.
What are you reading this month?