Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently Reading - February 2015

<3 It's February! <3

Not only is February the month of love, but it's officially one month closer to spring. I could not be more thrilled. I hope everyone is battling the snow and wind and winter weather warnings we've been having the last few weeks. Hopefully everyone has gotten some great reading time in.

Here's what I've been reading.
I set out in January to read: 
  • CLEOPATRA: I tried twice and just couldn't get into it. I'm not giving up on this book, though, and am going to put it back in the TBR stack so I can give it another go later. 
  • I did finish HOW TO BUILD A GIRL, which was fantastic! 
  • And WHAT ALICE FORGOT made me a Liane Moriarty fan. I'm currently reading THE HUSBAND'S SECRET, which a co-worker lent me. 

I also got to read these ARCs (Thanks to Algonquin and LBKids!)
THE WALLS AROUND US delivered everything I love about a Nova book: creepy and fantastic.
KISSING TED CALLAHAN was a great read and explored a different side of teen relationships. 
MY BEST EVERYTHING was a great debut that I couldn't put down.


The plan for February is to dig into these books, as well as a few more eARCs I have on my Kindle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...