Ready Set Write is a summer writing intensive that provides an opportunity for us to cheer each other on wherever we’re at in our writing—planning, drafting, or revising. This year, your RSW hosts are Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Jaime Morrow. Join us by posting your updated goals on your blog, and linking up with the widget on any of the hosts' blogs posted every Monday morning.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- Write 5K words. I'm super excited to start my new summer project! √ I wrote >7K.
- Hit the gym 4x. HAHAHA--turns away embarrassed.
- Attend 2 yoga classes. Only one, but it was my favorite class on Sunday night.
- Read Sarah Dessen's Saint Anything (I started over the weekend and it's sooo good). √ Plus I crushed two other books!
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- I want to keep the words a-flowing, so I'll aim for another 5-7K.
- Hit the gym 3x (that seems to be my sweet spot).
- Read 1 book--The Poisonwood Bible is on deck.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: Balancing other things--like friends and family and my gym schedule. I'm going to focus on evening it back out this week and setting more designated chunks of time aside to write.
5. Something I love about my WiP: that it's super weird and crazy and fun.